|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Developer (CRM Online Portal)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful candidate needs to be a hands-on developer and provide technical input and oversight to ensure successful project delivery Dynamics CRM development team.
- Portals development experience is essential.
- Acting in a developer / design authority you will be expected to have an excellent level of knowledge and experience of software design and software development with the Dynamics CRM Online technology stack - including Dynamics 365 Portals.
- Writing specifications and providing technical analysis documents will also be within your remit.
- Applications Development, design and customer stakeholder management
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online;
- Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescale
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft;
- Implementing Dynamics CRM Master Data Model using Azure Logic Apps;
- Excellent design and branding skills;
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hook, Hampshire
.Net Developer - Permanent - Oxfordshire
Location: Oxfordshire, England
*SC Cleared .NET C# Developer - Permanent - West London
Location: West London, London
*SC Cleared .NET C# Developer - Permanent - Swindon
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire