.Net SOA Developer - Contract - Hampshire
Leading managed services provider in the defence industry require an experienced Developer on an ongoing contract basis to work in their Hampshire offices or remotely.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Enterprise service buses (ESB),
- IBM WebSphere and
- SOA - in a .NET environment
- To work within a development team, supporting, exploiting and delivering solutions on a search based platform.
- The current solutions are based on .Net Framework 3.5, Apache Solr and Manifold backend.
- Building a new and enhancing existing functionality, working as part of the development team within the wider programme. The team are regularly involved in wider initiatives and as such are also often tasked to build prototypes, facilitate demonstrations and help further our technical roadmap, involving investigative work into a range of new technologies on the way.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Rohit.Chavda@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Software Developer in test
Location: Croydon, London
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Java Application Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Data Warehouse Manager - BI/MS SQL
Location: Reading, Berkshire