Work for one of the worlds best loved brands with a great culture and working environment.
They also have an excellent flexible working from home policy. Great salary and benefits on offer.
What will you be doing?
One of the most exciting aspects of this role is that you have the opportunity to support our industry leading network expansion project, as well into other exciting areas of the business. This role works with a diverse range of stakeholders in order to understand their processes, deliver their requirements, and look to continuously improve upon product systems through business engagement.
This development team is pivotal to the organisation, identifying and highlighting the most effective changes that can be made to systems to help better customer experience and drive the business forward.
In this role you will primarily be working on supporting an existing .NET webforms app written in Visual Basic, with a view to updating and migrating the existing functionality and new processes into a refurbished system using .NET 4 MVC using C#.
With the demand and growth mind-set of this company they anticipate that there will be many opportunities and requirements around on-boarding additional processes into existing systems.
Are you right for the role?
- We are looking for some that has a strong background in .NET.
- Preferably experienced around other elements of the Microsoft stack such as IIS configuration and Team Foundation Server.
Nice to have experience:
- Development experience in: Java.
- Use of industry recognised IDE tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans…)
- SQL skills across industry RDBMS technologies (Oracle, MS SQLServer..)
- Awareness/Experience across industry RDBMS development languages (stored procedures/scripting)
- Proficient Windows/Unix skills (OS cmd line/Shell Scripting/Services).
- Understand the basic concepts & technologies in designing, developing and supporting web services and other integrations.
Fir finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.