|Job Title:||.NET Developer - Contract|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate Offered|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
System Developer (.NET Developer)
Our key client who operate within the telecommunications industry are seeking an experienced System Developer (.NET) to join their development team. You will focus primarily on added functionality development of in-house systems to keep in line with changing business requirements.
Technical solution development and 3rd line support for delivery of business systems to meet business requirements
- Development of new solutions and enhancements to existing tools
- Respond to new functionality development requirements, as agreed with the client. To be undertaken, implemented and tested to guideline standards within agreed timescale(s)
- Design and maintain development and test environments
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production. This is also to ensure security is designed into any solution, following Cornerstone compliance guidelines.
- To implement the appropriate bug fixes arising from any development (during Cornerstone core hours). Analyse the reported issue and report suitable resolutions/development requirements or workarounds and implement a suitable resolution where possible
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the Cornerstone IT security requirements
- Extensive development experience in the design and development of relational databases
- Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
- Experience directly managing users' requirements and translating them into systems requirements
- OSS or BSS Mobile telecoms experience
- Experience of developing business reporting services
- SQL Server 2016 Relational Database
- Advanced MS Access
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Intermediate Web development
- Experience of Webservices, SFTP and data interchange solution development
- Experience of MS Azure virtual environments
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience of business intelligence tools i.e. Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau
If you are interested in this opportunity and you possess the required skills, please apply for the position now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.