An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading exclusive travel company near Oxford as a .NET Developer. You will be responsible for managing a team of Developers, working on in-house web and desktop based applications.
This is a permanent opportunity based near Oxford and looking to start as soon as possible. Own transportation is essential, due to the location.
As Senior Developer you will be responsible for ensuring the continued quality of software development from the tram, ensuring best practices are met, contributing to the software development life cycle, mentoring your team, carrying out 1st line testing and acting as a point of escalation and resolution.
Skills and Experience Required:
- .NET development experience
- Background in either web or desktop development
- Web services (WCF, REST, Web API)
- Management of source control (TFS)
- Solid commercial development experience with full development life cycle
- Experience of working on large enterprise level N-Tier systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
The following skills/experience would be an advantage:
- Working with 3rd party API's and integration into 3rd party systems
- Migration of legacy applications from desktop to web
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and would like more information then please submit your application on line. Please note, sponsorship cannot be provided. All applicants must have their own transport due to lack of public transport in the area.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.