.Net Developer - Permanent - Oxfordshire
- .Net C# (MVC)
- Web services (WCF, REST, Web API)
- Proficiency with SQL
A leading Luxury Brand is looking for a .Net Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a fantastic team.
Working within the Technology Team, you will be working on the in-house suite of web and desktop based applications which integrates Sales, Operations, Marketing, Commercial and Finance aspects.
You will need to have a strong technical background and be comfortable with hands-on coding and working on multiple projects at various stages within the development cycle.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to all aspects of the software development life-cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementations, testing and documentation)
- Delivering quality work to set estimates/time frames
- Participating in the continuous evolution of software development best practices, standards and policies used within the team
- Contributing towards high level design and approach to project work
- Carrying out 1st level testing to ensure new changes are working as expected
- Producing and inputting into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.