A leading name within the telecoms arena are currently recruiting for a Domain Architect to join their current transformation programme.
The Domain Architect is accountable for maintenance and execution of the technical roadmap, delivering technical capability enhancements to support evolving business need and efficient decommissioning of legacy tools. You will need to develop a solid understanding of the business objectives and target architecture and will be responsible for definition and prioritisation of roadmap work packages to optimise business outcomes and enhancement of the technology landscape.
You will work closely with strategic delivery partners, business stakeholders, programme delivery teams and the architecture community to drive the execution of the technical strategy.
The role will involve
- Working with Enterprise Architecture to create and socialise technical strategy and vision
- Business Partnering to support business case and idea shaping
- Scoping of work packages and change requests to deliver the technical roadmap
- Maintenance of Baseline Architecture documentation
- Working with Procurement and vendors to define, modify or optimise licence agreements
- Supporting Solution Architecture and delivery partners to drive efficient program deliveries
- Governance of Solution designs during the delivery lifecycle
- Rationalising operating costs for legacy technology aligned to technology change programme
Skills and experience
- Significant experience delivering strategies that meet business and technical objectives within telecoms or service provider industry
- Clear, concise communication, capable of operating at multiple levels of detail or abstraction
- Strong leadership skills with proven capability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Track record driving complex technology programmes to deliver evolutionary technology capability
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.