DNS / DHCP Architect - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
We are looking for someone to provide expertise in DNS/DHCP.
We are looking for Domain Architects with experience of DNS/DNCP infrastructure to work and deliver cutting-edge solutions. The post holder will own all aspects of the architecture, design and implementations of solutions, ensuring they are aligned to the requirements. The work packages will be a combination of delivering requests for change, and providing technical proposals to support the impacting process of change requests.
- Proven experience of architecture and design of network infrastructure solutions including DNS and DHCP, including hands-on implementation and configuration.
- IPAM and Bluecat knowledge would be beneficial
- Proven experience of producing concise technical documentation, high-level and low level designs as well as build guides.
- Proven experience of working within the programme methodology, through different project stages, troubleshooting technical issues in different test environments and successfully handing solutions or changes over to service support.
- Demonstrable experience to impact requests for change and documenting solutions to the given requirements and customer's vision.
- Understands Microsoft Windows Server DNS & DHCP architecture.
- Desirable to have experience of DNS and DHCP migrations between Windows and Linux.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire