Director / Head of Process Excellence
A well-known Communications Company, who are going through an exciting period of change. They are currently seeking an experienced Director / Head of Process Excellence to join their team to work on a long term contract, who is able to redesign processes company wide.
The Role and Responsibilities:
To deliver on our ambition, we are changing the ways of working with a focus on being more collaborative and agile. To underpin this we need to establish a centre of excellence to design, develop, deploy and manage our process around LEAN and Six Sigma to maximise our efficiency whilst allowing for significant volumes of work to be delivered in Agile.
- Design and delivery of a process framework
- Development of a LEAN Six Sigma program
- Delivery of all process elements of the new operating model
- Senior executive stakeholder management
- Control of the Process Excellence budge
- A history of process methodology introductions across an organisation
- A deep understanding of LEAN, Six Sigma and delivery methodologies such as Agile
- A history of management of a team of Six Sigma Black Belts
- A demonstrable understanding of process tools such as DMAIC
- A history of usage of various process mapping tools
- An ability to govern broad teams of cross functional resource towards delivery outcomes
- A history of managing executive level escalations
MBA / Six Sigma Black Belt
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.