Digital Workplace Solution Owner
Permanent, Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
Location - Bristol & Home Working
Digital Workplace Solution Owner - Are you a visionary leader and Solution Owner with excellent design and customer facing skills? You will work with the business and customers to understand their business strategy and develop Future Workplace IT strategies and architecture for the business.
My client are looking for someone who has led complex enterprise level desktop transformations and who is always one step ahead when it comes to new ideas and innovations within digital workplace.
Your role as Digital Workplace Solution Owner will involve:
- Defining technical projects for Future Workplace customers, determining strategies, architectures and proposals
- Shaping technical proposals, ensuring designs are fit for purpose
- Managing a large design team, including acceptance testing and identifying strategic level risks and remedies
- Overseeing and leading teams to produce the designs and exercising design control
- Reviewing and sign off detailed design and documents, ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate
- Take responsibility and ownership of technical challenges and be the technical escalation point for the bid and implementation teams
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to demonstrate strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Platforms, Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Server, Desktop & Application Virtualisation, Identity & Access Management, Business Continuity, Security and Compliance
- Demonstrable experience and skills in Programme/Project delivery, Strategic Planning, Business & Technical Change, Process Development and technically capable across multiple technologies.
- Strong leadership skills - including team building and motivation, influencing skills and time/priorities/conflict management
- Indepth knowledge/experience of VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft
- Proven experience in Cloud technologies, Active Directory (specifically Federated Services), Datacentre consolidations/migrations/transformation experience.
- Must be able to operate from HLD planning through to low level implementation
- Additional experience in Network, Storage, Compute and Data warehouse technologies would be advantageous
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall
If you are interested in this exciting permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.