Digital Workplace Solution Consultant - VMWare / Citrix / Microsoft - Multiple regions/locations (UK)
Leading IT Consultancy require a consultant with a strong combination of design skills and customer facing interaction experience to own solutions for future digital workplace solutions for existing clients with large user bases.
This permanent position with focus on working with customers to understand their business strategy and develop future workplace IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business.
As Solution Owner, you will work with delivery-focused specialists working across a range of future workplace projects & industries.
You will be working out of a base location office (or at home) contributing to enterprise sized solutions.
The role involves:
- Acting as Solution Owner for technical projects for Future Workplace customers, influencing their view of acceptable investment level determining strategies, architectures and proposals.
- Shaping technical bids and proposals to be acceptable to the customer and make solution/service trade-offs where appropriate.
- Manage a design project team, defining the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, and identifying strategic level risks and remedies
- Overseeing and leading teams to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high-level criteria for the design of Future Workplace solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
- Reviewing and sign off detailed design and documents, ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
Highly skilled in at least one of Citrix, VMWare or Microsoft for enterprise level desktop transformations - Technologies such as;
- Xendesktop, Xenserver
- Horizon view, Workspace ONE
- SCCM, Intune
- Excellent technical skills and the ability to demonstrate strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Platforms, Cloud Services, Infrastructure Services, Server, Desktop & Application Virtualisation, Identity & Access Management, Business Continuity, Security and Compliance
- Able to work closely with bid and presales teams as well as design and architect the solution through to completion - solutions can be up to 50,000 users
- Proven experience in Cloud technologies, Active Directory (Specifically Federated Services), Datacentre consolidations/migrations/ transformation experience. Able to operate from High Level Design planning, through to low level implementation and finally handover to operational support across Workplace technologies. Additional experience in Network, Storage, Compute and Data warehouse technologies would be advantageous
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials