Role: Digital UI Designer
Type: 6 Month Contract
Location: Remote with occasional travel to Reading
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious telecom client based in Reading.
The right candidate will be:
- Working in a direct digital team
- Must have an aptitude for creativity and a willingness to push the boundaries
- Deliver brand-enhancing design work across all our web and app interfaces. The complexity of this work may vary and you need to bring the same levels of enthusiasm to the design of simple landing pages and promotions as you do to more ambitious briefs.
- Use your specialist digital knowledge and experience, your design abilities and your personality to contribute to the business's creative goals.
- Respond to all briefs with care and apply existing guidelines diligently to ensure work is 'right first time'.
- Present work and, where required, construct design rationales. Be proactive and fully accountable for your deliverables and deadlines.
- Support agreed ways of working, taking direction as appropriate, to work efficiently and effectively. Make good use of systems, tools and processes designed to help you achieve this.
- You will be the voice of design in your scrum teams: using your expertise and experience to lead, educate and challenge your colleagues to ensure the brand is faithfully represented throughout.
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.