|Job Title:||Digital Scrum Master - Commercial (Contract, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Digital Scrum Master (Commercial, B2C)
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading UK Telecoms company who work in a fast paced, exciting and agile environment. They are currently seeking a Digital Scrum Master to join their team on a contract basis, to assist with the delivery of ATL campaigns, new device launches and new propositions.
- Work with the scrum team to deliver the business outcomes as agreed with the Product Owner
- Provide expertise in working with the Product Owner to create user stories that can be completed in an iteration, and broken down into small tasks by the team
- Work with the Product Owner to produce and maintain a visible, rolling long term plan / roadmap to provide confidence of your scrum team's capability of hitting its business outcomes
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress towards a release
- Seek agile best practice and share with other scrum masters and the wider digital team.
- Must have experience delivering work onto a corporate website.
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate an active interest in agile, the agile community, and your ongoing learning
If you would like to apply to for this position, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.