DIGITAL QA ANALYST - (Digital / e-commerce / Mobile / Web Platforms & Apps)
12 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Analyst to be immersed in a fast-paced and fun, digitally-focused environment.
Working as a QA across two microteams, the successful candidate will be responsible for the testing of new releases across digital platforms - mobile, tablet and web.
We are looking for an experienced and confident individual, who is comfortable playing an active role in Scrums - must have excellent communication skills, be confident co-ordinating testing activities.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment - ideally within e-commerce
- Dynamic and engaging with a real passion for quality and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in approach and attitude with a consistent focus on quality
- UAT and front-end testing experience with particular focus on 'look-and-feel'
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and effectively articulate and justify test estimates
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g. Agile, V-Model, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of software testing terms and their application e.g. black box testing, test harness/test stub (e.g. the theory and application of that theory)
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation or relevant working experience.
- Specific application knowledge - JIRA, Quality Center
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Automation skills or desire to progress with Automation
- Specific software and programming knowledge - HTML, Java.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.