|Job Title:||Digital QA Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Digital QA Analyst
2 month initial contract
This leading telecoms company who are going through an exciting period of change, are seeking an experienced Digital QA Analyst to join them on a short term contract.
If you have a passion for Digital and a keen eye for user experience this this could be the role for you.
Working closely with the in-house design and development team you will help deliver the best online experience to their customers
- Functional and User Experience testing across Web (desktop and mobile) and App.
- Responsible for test planning, execution, results analysis and reporting for all digital channels.
- Work closely with our developers, designers and 3rd party vendors to ensure bugs are fixed and delivery specifications are met and maintained to a high standard.
- Contribute to and execute manual test cases.
- Continuously test for bugs and verify bug fixes through regression testing.
- Provide effort estimates on test script development and execution.
- Quickly absorb and understand new technologies.
- Support enhancements to our test processes, capabilities and documentation.
- Work with designers, developers and other stakeholders to apply learnings from QA to improve processes and quality of subsequent releases.
- Strong experience in digital application testing and quality assurance testing.
- Strong experience testing customer facing web and app based products and services.
- Strong experience in developing test plans and test cases.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors/partners.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.