We are immediately recruiting for a Digital Product Owner, on a contract basis, working for a leading telecom company based in Maidenhead.
This role is integral to a broader team of dedicated digital experts who are responsible for all aspects of the Online channel, from the technology platform to the user experience. You will play a vital part in acquiring and retaining customers for our client.
You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, you will be a team player capable of engaging key stakeholders across the business.
As a product owner you will take a concept or a brief from another area of the business such as marketing or an internal online initiative and from there you will clearly articulate your vision for success related to the initiative. You will ensure the team has a full understanding of the KPIs for a particular piece of work
You will also be responsible to:
- Motivate and engage a scrum team with this vision
- Generate powerful enhancement ideas and prioritise these
- Work collaboratively with other Product Owners to make sure we deliver the best possible customer experience
- Deliver high quality development through your scrum team that delivers exception customer and business outcomes
- Experience of working in agile preferably as a Product Owner.
This role sits within ICE (Initiatives, Campaigns, Enablers) and will work cross-functionally with the other product owners, sharing resource etc. Basically, you will be responsible for taking projects from the business. Move focused around delivery and planning of online journeys i.e. iPhone launch etc.
- Strong Stakeholder management (happy to lead a team)
- Must be tech and business-savvy
- Must have experience of working in Agile environment.
Telcom background would be an asset but not we will consider some profiles having a different background (Utilities, Insurance, Energy, sales, retail digital platforms).
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.