Digital Marketing Manager
6 month contract
A global Telecoms company are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
- Working with the Marketing team to manage:
- all current social channels and if a new channels which might be established
- Some content creation and quick turnaround adaptation
- digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content
- Participating in brainstorms where applicable
- Ad hoc interaction and management of external supplier outputs
- Ad hoc creation of images, charts and info-graphics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi or Keynote
- Good understanding of social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Expertise and experience in using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work, confidentiality and customer service
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Having hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines.
- Multimedia design experience
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.