|Job Title:||Digital Insights & Analytics Manager - Adobe (Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Digital Insights & Analytics Manager (Adobe)
Contract - Berkshire
A leading Consumer Tech company, who operate in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Insights and Analytics Manager (Adobe) to join the team on an interim basis.
- Support partner relationship management for several tools including Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee
- Tracks and reports on key KPI`s including in-life volumes for journeys such as top-up, Change Price Plan, Add-ons, etc; understanding and reporting on key Voice of Customer metrics such as NPS and Task Accomplishment, as well as reporting against number of customers using our digital platform
- Tracks and plays back on the success of in-life campaigns or ad-hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Proactively identifying performance opportunities in funnel conversion or journey performance.
- Present performance and VOC data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Teamwork, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics & Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Experienced in web analytics roles and is able to demonstrate past successes
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Incident Response and Digital Forensic Lead Consultant
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Remote Europe
RAN Network Performance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Service Delivery Manager