|Job Title:||Digital Insights & Analytics Manager|
|Salary:||Market Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Digital Insights & Analytics Manager
6 Month Initial Contract
I am currently recruiting for a customer centric Digital Insights & Analytics Manager. This is an exciting 6 month contract opportunity working for a well known Telecoms company in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Your role will be to find the right data, the right insight and greatest opportunities to make our customer experience amazing & you will understand how to translate this in to a business outcome (or KPI shift) - and importantly you will know how to get buy in to make the change happen. Sounds exciting!
As Digital Analytics Manager your role is to understand and drive the in-life performance of the website and app (e.g. Improving how customers self-serve using the capability available to them, and using help and support pages, checking bills/balance, topping up etc.).
What does the role involve
- Support partner relationship management for several tools including Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee.
- Tracks and reports on key KPI`s including in-life volumes for journeys such as top-up, Change Price Plan, Add-ons, etc; understanding and reporting on key Voice of Customer metrics such as NPS and Task Accomplishment, as well as reporting against number of customers using our digital platform
- Tracks and plays back on the success of in-life campaigns or ad-hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing
- Proactively identifying performance opportunities in funnel conversion or journey performance.
- Take data from multiple sources with complex variables and identify opportunities to improve key in-life KPI's and Customer experience
Skills & Experience Required:
- Essential experience
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Excel and MS Office applications
- Nice to have
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Supported insights for chatbot/AI solutions
If this role fits your experience and you would like to join an innovative and forward thinking company on a contract basis then please submit your CV on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.