Digital Finance Manager - CIMA/Commercial/Business Partner/P&L
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner to support a new and growing digital area for our client based near Maidenhead.
This person will ultimately be responsible for providing quality reporting of key financial and customer KPI's produced with clear explanation of variances to targets e.g. revenue, cost and margin analysis.
Must have excellent business partnering experience as well as strong P&L experience. ACCA or CIMA qualified.
What does the role involve?
- Quality reporting of key financial and customer KPI's produced with clear explanation of variances to targets e.g. revenue, cost and margin analysis.
- Monthly revenue and cost accounting, with support from the Central Finance team.
- Supporting commercial negotiations with partners.
- Assessing new business opportunities, constantly reviewing performance and managing multiple senior stakeholders to support meeting financial targets.
- Proactive approach to understanding and quantifying the effectiveness of campaigns with regular Post Implementation Reviews (PIR's) prepared and presented.
- Identifying opportunities and developing business plans with the Digital team to deliver the budget.
- Manage the performance, coaching and development of one direct report.
- Working closely with the Accounting and FP&A teams during month-end and planning cycles.
- Become highly knowledgeable in the Loyalty, Advertising and Big Data markets including an understanding of the market opportunities.
- Define key reporting requirements to improve understanding of performance and work with reporting teams to deliver.
The type of person we are looking for
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with 5 years+ PQE.
- Strong commercial acumen with a 'can do' attitude and ability to have a hands on approach to both transactional accounting, as well as senior stakeholder management.
- Experience in effectively managing multiple senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation as well as analytical and spreadsheet (Excel) skills.
- Having the ability to interpret often complex financials models to 'non-finance' personnel.
- Management experience.
- Experience of working within a fast-moving environment.
In order to apply for the role, please do email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Due to the large volumes of applications we receive, candidates will be shortlisted based on initial CV submission and those deemed suitable to progress will be called back in due course. Unfortunately we cannot contact all candidates, so if you don't hear from us it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.