Digital Inlife Manager
Reading/Hybrid - 2 days per week onsite
Our Client is going through a major transformation and our digital experience is at the heart of that. We are in the process of implementing a brand-new technology stack that will deliver radically improved digital and omni-channel journeys and features to provide a market leading experience that will delight our customers.
The digital team is accountable, not only for our digital product, performance and experiences but also informing, influencing and driving the wider business to become a truly digital company that is a benchmark for our industry and beyond. They have long been an innovator and disruptor within the industry and that's an area we will continue to drive. We are on a journey and the next 2-3 years will be an exhilarating ride while we roll-out the UK's fastest 5G network, implement our new technology and launch our new journeys while at the same time bring some very exciting products to market. We want to have the most intuitive, simple and easy to use digital experiences and we want customers to feel recognised, cared for and appreciated.
The company on a mission to change and grow - it is a fast-paced environment, and while our organisation is not at the scale of some of our competitors (we think that's a good thing), it provides agility and a refreshing level of freedom and creativity with the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience
The digital in-life manager sits as a key role within the digital sales management team. Accountable for the strategies and tactics required to deliver our digital commercial goals that drive our digital in life commercial outcomes. Working in partnership with colleagues facing into acquisition, marketing technology, development and operations, this role is accountable for the in-life sales and retention volume and quality of our key growth channel.
- Direct accountability for re-contracting and additional revenue lines of >£200M through enabling customers to upgrade their subscriptions and purchase additional products from company through all digital channels.
- Internal advocate for the channel ensuring its position is strategically understood and positioned appropriately within our longer-term distribution strategy.
- Collaboratively working across the business with partner channels and CVM teams to drive the correct balance of digital share ensuring the customer journey design is efficient as possible, influencing internal plans and strategies to enable digital success
- Complete commercial ownership of the retention and second-line digital channel, Identifying risks and opportunities to budget. Creates and communicates short term tactical plans, and longer-term strategic plans to mitigate risk and drive growth.
- Continuous prioritisation of regularly competing priorities across the team ensuring relentless focus on the most valuable actions. Working alongside our development sprint teams to understand capability performance and influence the prioritisation of investment work.
- Subject matter expert for digital within the wider company digital transformation inputting knowledgeable insight and experience to influence the ambition and execution planning cycle
- Champions behavioural and customer journey analytics (supported by Digital Analytics team) to proactively identify and deliver on performance improvement opportunities with data led decisioning. Drives the usage of data-led A/B and multivariate testing approach to improve performance
- Maintains strong understanding of tactical and strategic movements in the B2C Telco market, shares with the wider team and uses to shape company strategy.
- Leads the team to exceptional performance, direct management of employees fostering a strong culture of delivery and team-working and development of our people.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Any Subscription background such as telco, utilities, digital players, FMCG, Retail in the digital space
- Experience in ecommerce and used to dealing with Product owners, developers etc the tech aspect
- Passionate about driving both customer engagement and sales revenue through ecommerce.
- Highly numerate with experience of digital trading environments ideally in a multi-channel trading environment. Strong commercial head, experience handling budgets, forecasts and impact to P&L.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (campaign techniques, metrics, KPIs, and performance levers).
- Strong analysis skills, able to form a story from data, convert into actionable insights and ultimately to playback to senior leadership.
- Experienced using digital analytics platforms to self-serve insight and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, quick to build rapport, and comfortable communicating with senior leadership.
- Self-driven and results focussed, with ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and coaching a digital team.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Rijswijk, South Holland
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: bonus, pension, car allowance
Project Delivery Manager - Telecoms
Location: South East England, England
Project Delivery Manager - Telecoms
Location: West Midlands, England