Digital Development Manager - Technical/Online/Web/Agile/Scrum
Recruiting immediately and on a contract basis, for a fantastic client close to Maidenhead, who are looking for a Digital Development Manager.
This role will be accountable for managing development requirements, with a team of up to 13 people, including the development scrum circle which consists of a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Front end Developer, Back end Developer, Project Lead, QA, Designer and Digital Dev Manager. They also utilise the development skills of an external company.
Working within an Agile environment, the successful candidate will need to take responsibility for managing the development lifecycle effectively. Our client are also looking to bring the development all in-house, so there will also be a transition piece of work, where they conduct 2 sprints to bring the development work back internally, meaning they won't need to use an external company.
- Previous experience of managing the digital development stages - managing backlogs, delivery management
- Able to work closely with business stakeholders to understand and document their requirements; adding value as a digital expert, translating the business needs to technical teams, and communicating technical solutions to non-technical business owners
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience of working in this kind of environment
- A bonus if candidates have come from a developer / technical background
- Must have team management experience with excellent people and multiple stakeholder skills
- Can work collaboratively
- Experience of working with 3rd party development teams
- Can work under pressure and to tight timescales
In order to apply to the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.