|Job Title:||Digital Development Manager - Contract - Berkshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Digital Development Manager - Contract - Berkshire
- Previous experience of managing the digital development stages in a fast-moving technical environment.
- Experience managing and driving digital development teams
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Digital Development Manager to join their team for an ongoing contract basis.
You will be working in a mulit-disciplined, self-managing Agile team responsible for delivering solutions across web, tablet, mobile and smartphone apps and measuring the quality of these solutions.
You will be leading and sharing research, staying up to date with technological trends and collaborating with other digital experts to drive innovation and feed ideas into the Online road-map.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Digital Development team
- Working closely with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements
- Acting as the main point of contact for external suppliers, building strong relationships and facilitating the design and development of solutions
- Liaising with internal technical teams to ensure that all online changes adheres to best practice and within company processes
- Measuring the quality, business outcomes and time to market of development projects
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Development Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security Cleared* Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: City of London, London
Senior Oracle Apex Developer/Technical Consultant