|Job Title:||Digital Designer (with Sketch)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Digital Designer (with Sketch)
6 Month Initial Contract
Hybrid Working - Reading (office) & Remote/Home
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Communications company for a Digital Designer to join their in-house creative team designing user focused experiences. You will be following brand guidelines but will have the opportunity to push boundaries and use your creative talent!
Working with the online and digital teams (as part of a micro team) you will work following Agile and Scrum methodologies, developing, testing and iterating experiences and journeys.
What does the role involve?
- To lead design within the digital micro-team
- Lead the benefits of User Centered Design
- Create consistency and clarity across all our digital touch point
- Ensure the work sits within a responsive, digital environment.
- Contribute to the culture of the design team, your micro team and the wider business
- Work with other members of the Brand and Creative team and internal clients to understand requirements.
- Understand and work to meet the organisation's aims and objectives
- Understand and manage client needs and expectations
- Develop technical skills to stay abreast of software changes.
The type of person and skills we are looking for
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative design, composition and typographic skills
- HTML/CSS skills
- A passion for User Centered Design
- Experience of working in Agile / Lean · Knowledge of Scrum
- High levels of creativity
- Experience of working in an agency or internal design team (in-house)
- Experience of working with guidelines.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ownership of your ideas and a passion to help others understand design decisions
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV and link to portfolio on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.