|Job Title:||Digital Designer (B2C, Contract,Berkshire)|
|Salary:||Excellent Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A leading Berkshire based Telco company, who operate in an agile, collaborative and customer-centric environment, They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Designer to joint their customer marketing team on an initial 6 month contract.
- Helping develop brand identity and collateral
- Creating on-brand communications for different channels
- Visualising in-app offers
- Generating brand mock-ups to share with program partners and other business stakeholders
- Help your team understand the benefits of User Centered Design
- Create consistency and clarity across all our digital touch points
- Ensure the work sits within a responsive, digital environment
The type of person we are looking for
- Digital Design experience gained either in-house or at an agency, focusing on B2C clients.
- An outstanding creative portfolio
- Application / UI Design experience
- High levels of creativity across digital, app and print
- Experience of developing and working with style guidelines
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Must have experience using Sketch
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.