|Job Title:||Digital Designer|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for a Digital Designer to join their user-obsessed Digital & Commercial Team.
About The Role
You will be instrumental in designing across their wide range of products and services. Having great empathy for customer experience and a flair for UI/UX, you will drive their decisions around new campaigns, build out from their products. Enhancing both their customers' experiences and their bottom line in new and innovative ways.
- A self-motivated, organized, accountable person to be able to articulate your diverse and innovative ideas clearly.
- Capable of balance working between consistent templates and creating new exciting formats and layouts.
- Able to work collaboratively with other designers in brainstorming, UX research methodologies and building assets and components for our pattern library.
- Willing to challenge conventions and think about better ways of getting the job done.
- Distill complex web and app design problems into beautiful functional user interface solutions with a focus on the needs of our customers.
- A believer in using great UI and UX principles to underpin all your work.
- Work towards a better digital experience for people, supporting areas such as site speed, navigation, functionality and design.
- Liaising between developers, third party providers and stakeholders to ensure UI/UX is implemented appropriately.
- Keeps up to date with the latest design trends to help inspire team mates and stakeholders alike.
- Embrace the brand guidelines across all your designs while embracing new exciting ways.
- Ability to design creatively within constraints from business procedures and guidelines is essential.
- Create interactive prototypes, running through flows with stakeholders, clients and vendors.
- Design outstanding visuals, themes and concepts for Social Media
Skills & Experience Needed
- Minimum 3 Years' experience in designing for UI/Responsive Web/Native Apps.
- A strong portfolio showcasing a passion for designing for web and apps - examples of sites and apps you've worked on.
- Well-developed skills in wire-framing, story boarding, create rough layouts and mock-ups.
- An understanding of UX principles.
- Highly-skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other latest design software.
- Experience working on large corporate websites.
- Motion graphics skills and experience.
- Self-motivated, organized, accountable with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience optimizing images for web.
- Experience of working on social campaigns.
- BA Degree in Design or related is preferred.
- Ability to write copy for the web if necessary.
- Experience working with flowcharts, prototype testing, site mapping and I.A.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.