Digital Customer Lifecyle Management Consultant - Offers & Rewards - Contract - Berkshire
Leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Customer Life Cycle Management Consultant to join their team in Berkshire.
They are looking for someone who has a background with retaining customers for a loyalty/rewards mobile app across multiple areas such as push notifications, SMS, Emails etc.
- Accountable for driving the app customer life cycle engagement and re-engagement through a CLM strategy to increase retention rates
- Own the strategy, plan, execution and optimisation of plans across SMS, Email, push notifications
- A/B tests differing variants of communications, offers, win back to achieve the optimal retention rate
Ideal Candidate must have/be:
- data driven, customer life cycle marketer
- A strong analytical or insight background, with an ability to look at data from a multitude of different angles.
- A strong collaborator, brilliant at cross-functional working and influencing
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products, services and brands.
- Experience of using Swrve as a digital CLM tool is a strong benefit to the application but work with similar tool considered.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.