Digital Content Writer
This leading telecoms company are seeking and experienced Digital Content Writer to join their team in Berkshire.
The role is responsible for creating and editing content for all digital platforms to deliver content that meets and exceeds the expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Creating customer support content for all multichannel platforms, including website, Contact Centre, App, video scripts and any other relevant platforms.
- Applying project management principles and leading meetings, gathering requirements, and challenging a diverse group of stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring our content provides the best possible customer experience.
- Applying a combination of data analysis, user research and content audits to make content decisions and drive continuous improvements in their knowledge base.
- Working within virtual teams adhering to Agile principles, and creating cross-functional content that improves the customer experience
- Deputising and supporting the Senior Support Content Manager in helping to define and achieve the onward approach of their content team.
We are looking for experience Digital Content Writers/Copywriters who have come from a large organisation.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.