This position is working for a high profile company within a telecoms environment and require this person to have on line/customer facing copywriting experience. You will require a flexible approach to work in an ever changing environment and open to learning new skills. Also considered could be someone who has been a Customer Service Team Leader within a large company and who has some writing/copywriting experience or a relevant degree.
What will the role involve:
- Creating customer support content for multichannel platforms.
- Applying project management principles and leading meetings, gathering requirements, and challenging a diverse group of stakeholders, with the goal of ensuring our content provides the best possible customer experience.
- Applying a combination of data analysis, user research and content audits to make content decisions and drive continuous improvements in the knowledge base.
- Working within virtual teams adhering to Agile principles, and creating cross-functional content that improves the customer experience and the impression of this brand.
- Ensuring content is in line with brand guidelines, and helping to meet stated goals of being the best loved brand.
- Deputising and supporting the Senior Support Content Manager in helping to define and achieve the onward approach of the content team.
Please contact or send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.