Digital Content Designer / Writer - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Mobile Telecoms brand in Berkshire are currently seeking an experienced Content Designer / Writer to join their team on an interim basis, where you will be responsible for editing and writing customer-facing support and commercial content for various multichannel platforms.
- Ensuring all content is aligned with the companies tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Working under tight deadlines to deliver high-quality content
- Working across a range of content workstreams, with differing objectives and approaches
- Reporting in to the Content Manager
- Working with members of the wider Digital Transformation team to understand project and business requirements
- Strong editorial / content background, with a strong portfolio. Experience within the B2C space is an advantage.
- Extensive experience editing copy to specific tone of voice and style guidelines
- A keen eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- An understanding of how content can impact online customer journeys
- Excellent creative and communication skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.