Digital Content Coordinator
Based in Berkshire
Currently seeking a talented Digital Content Coordinator to join our leading telcoms Client in Berkshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Accountable for overall cycle of the delivery team
- Accountable for reviewing and improving process
- Heading up weekly calls with delivery team
- Responsible for updating digital laydown, cross referencing against newsroom wall to ensure all offers are captured.
- Attend weekly meetings to review 0-6 wks offers and any changes. Accountable for feeding updates back to the delivery team.
- Responsible for updating offers tracker
- Ensuring that copy, carousel headers and creative match the themes set out.
- Identifying areas of opportunity to include content to support offers or millennial market trends.
- Point of contact for external stakeholders to funnel questions, issues and escalations
- Stakeholder for technical updates on partner platform integrations.
- Sharing updates with Delivery team and managing feeding back
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Experience of app / digital - based work environments
- A customer-focused, insight driven online delivery coordinator / marketing coordinator with an ability to know what customers want
- A strong collaborator, great at cross-functional working and influencing.
- Experience of driving engagement and re-engagement with digital products, services and brands.
- A strong can-do, positive attitude, on delivery and the outcomes.
- An innovative person who always challenges the status quo to make things better.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.