Digital Content Coordinator
Maidenhead (12 Month Contract)
A well-know Berkshire based Telecoms company, who operate in a very agile and fluid environment. They are currently seeking a Digital Content Coordinator to join their team on a 12 Month contract.
- Reporting into the Digital Content Delivery Manager, you'll be responsible for the delivery of our multichannel content programme across the business, and reinforcing the content governance model.
- You'll be responsible for managing, tracking and optimising content demand across multiple teams throughout the business, working with Team Managers to make sure necessary resource is available to deliver content in a more effective manner. You'll also be responsible for making sure that processes and quality standards are being met.
- As part of the ongoing co-ordination process, you'll help to develop the Content Roadmap, mapping out the various areas of a project and assigning priority to each. When necessary, you'll escalate issues and risks to the Delivery Manager and help to find solutions to ensure projects are completed in time.
- To ensure all projects are delivered on schedule, you'll co-ordinate all those involved to ensure the highest quality delivery. You'll manage weekly one-to-one and group sessions to ensure all parties are pulling together and delivering their best efforts, and produce weekly delivery reports to ensure all involved are briefed on their progress.
- To make an impact in this role, you'll have great people skills, since you'll be working with the individual styles of multiple different stakeholders, and building long-lasting working relationships with them. Your excellent communication skills will also come into play here, helping you bridge the gap between multiple departments and explaining complex ideas in a simple way.
- You'll have experience in delivering end-to-end content projects, with strong planning skills and an ability to view things holistically as well as keeping an eye on the finer details.
- When necessary, you'll not be afraid to suggest changes and improvements to the existing processes, and create new ways of working by collaborating with stakeholders and team members.
- In addition, you'll be able to work under pressure, making decisions at short notice and using your judgement to creatively manage disagreements, when necessary, between departments with different interests.
- Above all, you'll have a creative mindset and a love of getting things done, and a desire to learn, grow and do the best job you can.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.