DIGITAL CAMPAIGN STRATEGIST
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic Digital Campaign Strategist to support the effective digital execution of Ericsson's global marketing programme campaigns.
The Digital Campaign Strategist will:
- Support the Global Campaign Marketing Director within an agile campaign marketing squad, responsible for supporting global campaigns with end-to-end digital campaign strategies that deliver a seamless and optimised customer experience across our digital estate (including Search, Social, Programmatic, Website, Content, CRM/Email & Automation)
- Assist in the definition of campaign scope and goals, and measurements within a digital context.
- The Digital Campaign Specialist will work with digital channel experts, including organic and paid media, to shape an integrated end-to-end digital campaign plan aligned to programme goals
- Leverage our extensive persona research and platform insights (e.g. GA, Demandbase) to design tailored and optimised digital customer journeys, working with the Campaign Marketing Director to understand the marketing funnel and best type of campaign (e.g. awareness, lead gen, nurture, loyalty etc.)
- Embed an optimisation mindset within an agile framework by setting digital goals & hypotheses for each sprint cycle, and leveraging real-time data & insights to iterate and scale to optimise performance and conversion
- Drive campaign innovation by working with our digital channel experts, agency partners and platforms to surface opportunities to test or beta
- Instil digital-first approach to content (from production to atomisation), acting as a key stakeholder in content planning and suggesting tests/pilots where appropriate
- Work with digital channel experts and Campaign Scrum Master to communicate and report on status, progress and results of digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing with regular recommendations and insights regarding digital channel optimisation, website design and persona optimisation.
- Help embed digital fluency in our organisation by using accessible, jargon-free language when explaining campaign strategies and results and educating as you go
The successful Digital Campaign Specialist will have:
- Proven experience in global B2B organization, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, including good knowledge of Social Media, Search, Programmatic, Website, Content, CRM/Email & Analytics strategies.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including Google Marketing Platform, Optimizely, Salesforce, Marketo, Demandbase etc.
- Ability to manage and translate complex digital marketing data sets into actionable insights.
- Experience working with marketing personas and user journey design/experience mapping frameworks
- Understanding of the PMI framework and methodologies, ideally agile/scrum.
- Strategic thinking, understanding business complexities and develops simple and effective ways to support business goals.
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to make decisions under pressure, and delegate effectively
- Time management skills
- Exceptional team-player acumen with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities
To apply for the Digital Campaign Specialist please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.