|Job Title:||Digital Analytics Manager / Insights|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The ideal candidate will have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for exploration, and will understand the art of presenting insight and data in a way that inspires the people around you. You will know how and when to keep it simple, will love teaching people new skills and will be savvy enough to prioritise the initiatives which deliver the biggest benefits the fastest.
Skills required include Adobe Analytics, Adobe Tag Manager and exposure to Voice of Customer platforms and Session Replay tools.
- Using a range of tools, the Digital Analytics Manager`s role is to understand and drive the in-life performance of the website and app.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, you will combine your quantitative analysis skills with the more qualitative side using Foresee data and session replay tools such as Decibel Insight in order to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- You will work closely with the rest of the digital insight team (who are responsible for commercial and support performance) and support the microteams who manage our website and app, however yours is a unique role, meaning the right candidate can add a tremendous amount of value and really shape how we do things and why we do them.
- Expert user of Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Excel and MS Office applications
Nice to have:
- BI/ Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab, Medallia
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or Clicktale etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testing; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
- AI experience is a plus!
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.