Digital Analytics Manager - Commercial/Web/Adobe Analytics/DTM
Recruiting immediately, ideally on a permanent basis (but the role can be offered on a contract), for a Digital Analytics Manager with hands on experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture / Site Catalyst) and DTM Tag Manager. This role will be working for a fantastic client close to Maidenhead.
Using a range of tools, the Digital Analytics Manager's role is to understand and drive the commercial performance of our website. You will ultimately help deliver against our sales and customer satisfaction KPIs by focussing on our sales journeys, learning and understanding them, identifying what does and doesn't work for our customers and helping us deliver brilliant digital journeys that make customers want to join our mobile network.
Highly skilled in Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, you will combine your quantitative analysis skills with the more qualitative side using Foresee data and session replay tools such as Decibel Insight in order identify our opportunities for performance improvement.
You will work closely with your counterpart (who is responsible for support performance) and the wider commercial team, however yours is a unique role, meaning the right candidate can add a tremendous amount of value and really shape and how we do things and why we do them.
What does the role involve
- Responsible for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Adobe Analytics and DTM Tag Manager, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee.
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term performance roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI's
- Tracks and reports on key KPI's including sales volumes, share of business, handset and tariff performance, as well as customer metrics such as online CSAT and NPS
- Tracks and plays back on the success of online campaigns or ad hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Drives adoption of the available tools with key stakeholders, is an unselfish guru who runs regular training sessions to help users build competency and self-serve.
- Ensures the right information points are available by ensuring the correct page elements are firing and owns the deployment of new analytics tools in the commercial area.
- Works with 3rd party agency and our development teams to get maximum benefits from DTM Tag Manager to assist faster deployments, apply correct tracking and add applicable 3rd party tags.
- Present performance data in compelling ways which inspires others to take action. Team work, Influence, stakeholder management and collaboration are key to the role
- Proactively Identifying performance opportunities in conversion or journey performance.
- Relentless pursuit of funnel excellence.
- Communicating at the right level is vital, and your day to day stakeholder map will range from directors to developers.
- You will get the chance to present to large audiences and senior stakeholder regularly.
In order to apply for this opportunity, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.