Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Hybrid - Reading 2 days per week
As Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant with the Digital Channel Team, you'll work with partners across all lines of business to plan, execute, and validate enhancements to our digital analytics and marketing platforms. You'll leverage your logic and problem-solving abilities to translate business requirements into solutions to capture data about user interactions across our website and mobile applications. You will develop, implement and consult on digital analytics solutions using Company's tag management tool, Adobe Launch, as well as supporting our Personalisation and Optimisation teams extract more value from Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics platforms.
The Digital Channel team uses data and insight to improve our digital sales and service experiences. Specifically, the team delivers analyses and A, B test experiments where the objective is to influence one or more of the following:
- Increase volume and quality of sales online.
2. Increase the usage and quality of self-serve and self-help online.
3. Increase satisfaction and usability of website and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams, onshore and offshore to engineer and manage a digital data layer across our estate that follows best practices
- Create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis
- Test and validate the implementation of Adobe Analytics tagging changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Educate testing teams on the tools and methods to validate digital analytics tagging effectively
- Manage Adobe Analytics configurations including variables, classifications, and processing rules
- Support Digital Data Manager in the coordination of the roadmap for Digital Analytics
- Translate Digital Product Managers' questions into KPIs and that can be measured from tracking user interactions on-site and within our mobile applications
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with managing on-site remarketing tags utilizing Adobe Launch
- Assist development and marketing teams as a subject matter expert for the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of applications, with a focus on Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Build strong relationships with the end users of digital data and analytics, contributing to the Digital Analytics community across the breadth of the digital estate.
- Foster curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics Implementation best practice, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Tag Management Systems, specifically Adobe Launch.
- Firm understanding and experience on how to establish and maintain Digital data layer across entire estate.
- Knowledge and experience of headless solutions and single page applications (front end agnostic).
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe analytics and Adobe Target integration using A4T.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe analytics implantation into mobile applications using SDK.
- Knowledge and experience of third party tag integration and management.
- Use of Developer tools within web browsers and mobile applications, and common debugging tools for analytics and tag implementation.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM data ingestion into Adobe Analytics.
- Experience of using analytical tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Python, SAC, and R.
- Skills in Data Management and Integration, Data Quality and Governance, Reporting design, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, including management of client relationships (internal and customer facing) and third-party vendors.
- Passionate about digital and making insight driven change.
- Knowledge and experience of Telco market, preferable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Finance Consultant
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared Oracle Finance Consultant (Cloud)
Security Cleared Oracle R12 Financials Consultant (iExpense)
Marketing Technology Solutions Consultant - B2B
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Citrix Migration Consultant (On-prem to Cloud)