|Job Title:||Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Christine Mclaren|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Role: Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading (Hybrid)
Looking for an experienced member to expand the current team for a high profile brand within telecoms and will be working as part of the data transformation program. This role offers great benefits such as a bonus scheme plus flexi bonus, car allowance, 28 days holiday and much more.
As Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant with the Digital Channel Team, you'll work with partners across all lines of business to plan, execute, and validate enhancements to the digital analytics and marketing platforms. You'll leverage your logic and problem-solving abilities to translate business requirements into solutions to capture data about user interactions across our website and mobile applications. You will develop, implement and consult on digital analytics solutions using Company's tag management tool, Adobe Launch, as well as supporting our Personalisation and Optimisation teams extract more value from Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams, onshore and offshore to engineer and manage a digital data layer across our estate that follows best practices
- Create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis
- Test and validate the implementation of Adobe Analytics tagging changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Educate testing teams on the tools and methods to validate digital analytics tagging effectively
- Experience of Adobe/ Google Analytics suite
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics Implementation best practice, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of Tag Management Systems, specifically Adobe Launch.
- Firm understanding and experience on how to establish and maintain Digital data layer across entire estate.
- Knowledge and experience of headless solutions and single page applications (front end agnostic).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SAP RAR Consultant
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Senior Software Engineer/Developer - Team Lead
Location: London, England
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
SR LEAD AZURE POWER APPS PLATFORM DEVELOPER - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England