Digital Analytics Manager (Web / Google Analytics, B2C)
Berkshire (Contract, 3+ Months)
A Berkshire based Consumer Tech company who operate in a fast paced and customer centric agile environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Analytics Manager who has excellent knowledge of Google Analytics to join their team on an interim basis.
- Responsible for budget lines and partner relationship management for several tools including Google Analytics, Decibel Session Replay and Foresee.
- Accountable for creation of a prioritised long term performance roadmap of initiatives which drive improvements in KPI's
- Tracks and reports on key KPI's including sales volumes, share of business, handset and tariff performance, as well as customer metrics such as online CSAT and NPS
- Tracks and plays back on the success of online campaigns or ad hoc trading initiatives, making recommendations to improve performance or customer experience.
- Identifying customer problems and translating them in to quantifiable benefits; fix ABC, and we can achieve XYZ against these measures
- Drives adoption of the available tools with key stakeholders, is an unselfish guru who runs regular training sessions to help users build competency and self-serve.
- Expert user of Google Analytics (essential)
- Excel and MS Office applications (essential)
- Experienced in web analytics roles and is able to demonstrate past successes
- Flexible and comfortable using a range of tools and techniques.
- Able to engage others, and can flex communication style for the audience.
- Strong collaborator, focussed on the customer and business outcomes.
Nice To Have
- BI / Reporting tools such as: Tableau or Microstrategy
- Customer Experience tools, for example Foresee, iPerceptions, Opinion Lab
- Session Replay and heatmap tools E.g. Decibel Insight or SessionCam etc.
- Experience with Site Optimisation/ Testin; Maxymiser, Adobe Target or Optimizely
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.