Platform engineer/DevOps engineer required to work within the platform and services team. The role will have the following experience:
1. Developing monitoring solutions for 24/7/365 mission critical infrastructures with mulitple technologies including ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Cloud Watch/trail.
2. Developing monitoring dashboards and reporting for multiple technologies including Postgres/PostGres RDS, Groovy and Java applications with spring boot, Kafka.
3. Develop infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets:
a. Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins
b. Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
c. Cloud Platforms - AWS
4. Working within SCRUM based development projects.
5. Working within large government projects and programmes
6. Working with a tech lead who will carryout peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
Key Technology Skills Required:
Monitoring - Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Dynatrace, Cloudwatch/trail
IaaC for monitoring and management - Postgres/PostGres RDS
CI/CD - Jenkins, Groovy, JIRA, Confluence
Working on Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher platforms including helm, JSONnet.
Experience of working in a multivendor environment.
Experience of working in large government programmes
Security Clearance is a must.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Business Change Consultant
Principal BI Consultant
Location: Croydon, London