London with flex working
Exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join this market-leading organisation.
- The DevOps Engineer will automate the building, deploying, testing, monitoring and support of the internally developed and third-party applications
- You will have some experience in building CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, Deployment and integrating test automation.
- You will support the realization of a modular framework focused around an API/micros-services approach within the Azure cloud platform.
- You will create and maintain a library of templated services and work closely with Application Developers to design, build and test the Azure services required to deliver an integration layer using an Azure API management gateway fronting serverless and database PaaS based microservices.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain robust, secure micro-services using Azure cloud platform, using a test-driven approach
- Build and implement pro-active monitoring and logging services
- Work closely with the architecture and integration teams to cultivate operational standards and best working practices
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines, and deployment strategies
- Promote Agile best practices across teams
- Proactively suggest recommendations to improve DevOps processes, tooling and solutions
- Deliver quality work to set estimates / time frames
- Providing accurate estimates and effort of work
- Participation in the continuous evolution of DevOps best practices, standards and policies used within the team
- Contribute towards high level design and approach to project work
- Carry out 1st level testing to ensure new processes or amendments to existing are working as expected
- The ability to produce and input into technical documentation for all project work and existing systems
- Experience in Microsoft software development including C#, SQL, dot.net core
- Experience in a DevOps role
- Ideally experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps tools such as Repos, Pipelines, Boards and Artifacts. Other tools experience can also be considered
- Expertise in automating infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Experience of integrating tests such a code quality (e.g. Resharpener), test automation (e.g Postman) and monitoring (e.g. App Insights)
- Working knowledge of popular open source technologies and cloud services (swagger, API, redis, mongoDB)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.