I have an exciting opportunity to work as a DevOps Engineer for a company with a fantastic office and working environment who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer include:
- The DevOps Engineer will automate the building, deploying, testing, monitoring and support of the internally developed and third-party applications
- You will be an experienced DevOps Engineer and Subject Matter Expert in building CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, Deployment and integrating test automation.
- You will support the realization of a modular framework focused around an API/micros-services approach within the Azure cloud platform.
- You will create and maintain a library of templated services and work closely with Application Developers to design, build and test the Azure services required to deliver an integration layer using an Azure API management gateway fronting serverless and database PaaS based microservices.
- Whilst the primary purpose of the role is to deliver DevOps engineering capability there is also a need to flex according to demand and deliver some hands on application and/or database development.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have:
- Extensive experience in Microsoft software development including C#, SQL, dot.net core
- Experience in a DevOps role
- Ideally experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps tools such as Repos, Pipelines, Boards and Artifacts. Other tools experience can also be considered
- Expertise in automating infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Experience of integrating tests such a code quality (e.g. Resharpener), test automation (e.g Postman) and monitoring (e.g. App Insights)
- Working knowledge of popular open source technologies and cloud services (swagger, API, redis, mongoDB)
- Strong experience of practising Agile (Kanban or SCRUM) and BDD.
- Experience of providing technical support including triage, diagnostics, and remediation of live services.
To apply for the DevOps Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.