DevOps Engineer x4 - Urgent
3 months +
My global IT services client is urgently looking for four DevOps Engineers to join a growing, multi-skilled team supporting a key customer. You will be familiar with DevOps culture and with working in multi-skilled self-forming teams using Agile methodologies, having previously work in agile teams.
Skills and Experience
- Developing and operating the infrastructure and software platforms for the data ingest and data science teams.
- Expertise in engineering bespoke big data applications
- Adoption of flexible production-grade infrastructure and platform deployment approaches including config management and software defined technology
- Coordination of discovery activities, evaluation and tool interoperability. This may include coordinating SMEs in a scrum team
- Storage solutions both On-Prem and in the Cloud including understanding cost efficiencies of both
- Agile methodologies, particularly working as part of a scrum team is essential
- DevOps culture, toolsets, technologies
- Ability to advise or make strategic suggestions for future platform technology, tooling, direction or strategy
- Excellent experience of AWS cloud platform, including migration strategies and approaches, microservices, docker, kubernetes and development, terraform, clouformation.
- Use of Confluence, Jira, Slack as collaboration tools and strong familiarity with CI/CD and testing tooling e.g Jenkins or selenium amongst others.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.