|Job Title:||Devops Engineer|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England|
|REF:||DevOps - TI - HH_1568388516|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Do you want the opportunity to work for a globally recognised IT/telecoms business and have the chance to work with the latest technologies?
Your key responsibilities as a Devops Engineer will include;
- Support and troubleshoot complex micro-service based environment
- Improve monitoring and performance measurement tools
- Configure continuous integration pipelines for deployment containerisation
- You will focus on solving difficult problems with scalable, elegant and maintainable solutions
- Create, build and deploy automation and orchestration tools in various scripting languages
- Foresee potential incidents before they arise and implement mitigation strategies and future counter measures
- You'll have practical experience working with Git, Jenkins, Ansible and Chef
The ideal Devops Engineer will have;
- Experience in Linux and Google Cloud Platform,
- Experience in Networking, security and encryption
- Continuous integration for developing applications (Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, Artifactory or alternative tools)
- Working knowledge of Linux internals with a depth and breadth of technical expertise in system administration including configuration, troubleshooting and engineering solutions.
If this sounds like the next Devops Engineer role for you then apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.