|Job Title:||DevOps Developer/Full-Stack Developer/Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
DevOps Developer/Full-Stack Developer/Software Engineer (Angular, React, Springboot, Java, NodeJS, Python) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Croydon, Surrey.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a DevOps and Software Engineer/Developer
- Must have full-stack development & software architecture experience
- Experience of as many of the following: Angular, React, Springboot, Java, NodeJS, Python
- Test Driven Development
- Experience of AWS cloud platform, including migration strategies and approaches, microservices, docker, kubernetes and development, terraform, clouformation.
- Use of Confluence, Jira, Slack as collaboration tools and strong familiarity with CI/CD and testing tooling, such as Jenkins, selenium etc..
- Your skills and knowledge will be used to instrumental for designing specialised software and utility programmes as well as reviewing and modifying any existing software to improve performance or correct errors.
- As a multi-skilled software engineer, you will take responsibility for writing and testing code as well as any proactive fault fixing.
- Full investigations and putting preventative measures in place and the fast resolution of issues.
- You will need to design, provision, operation and automation of On-Premise and cloud systems and also be able to deliver future services and CI/CD of any existing services, deploying as requested after any approvals.
- This role will require working with a variety of stakeholders, including clients and you should be able to easily translate complex technical and business topics to match the audience.
- Designing and developing the software testing system including experience using the experience you have to analyse user needs and software requirements to meet any design constraints.
- Develop and operate the Infrastructure and software platform for the data ingest and data science teams.
- Adoption of flexible production-grade infrastructure and platform deployment approaches including configuration management and software defined technology
- Coordination of discovery activities, evaluation and tool interoperability. This may include coordinating SMEs in a scrum team
- Agile methodologies, particularly working as part of a scrum team is essential
- DevOps culture, toolsets, technologies
- Ability to advise or make strategic suggestions for future platform technology, tooling, direction or strategy
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
3rd line Infrastructure Support - Wintel Engineer
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
GO (Golang) Developer
Test Automation Developer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
System/Full Stack Developer - DevOps/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire