DevOps Automation Developer/Consultant (C#/Java/Jira/Atlassian) is urgently required by our IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Bracknell.
This role is working on an internal business transformation program introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs. We are looking for self motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development and design experience from a consultancy background.
Skills - Mandatory:
* Strong Jira experience (including administration)
* Strong development experience
* Strong test automation experience
* Proficient in both C# and Java.
* Experience in test automation frameworks (nUnit, jUnit, xUnit, etc)
* Experience in mocking frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq, nSubstitute, etc)
* Any experience working with mobile devices is highly desirable.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to talk fluently about the importance of testing and the various forms and stages of testing.
Skills - Useful:
Any experience of the following software: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, TFS, Subversion, JIRA, Clover, Zephyr, SonarQube, Selenium, Cloud, Docker, Continuous Integration/Development
* DevOps or Agile methodologies and implementation experience
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.