|Job Title:||DevOps and Software Engineer|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
DevOps and Software Engineer - Contract - Croydon.
A global IT services company is searching for a DevOps and Software Engineer to join their team in Croydon on a contract basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Essential Skills Required:
- Full-stack development
- Angular, React, Springboot and Java
- NodeJS and Python
- Software architecture
- Test Driven Development
Your skills and knowledge will be used to instrumental for designing specialised software and utility programmes as well as reviewing and modifying any existing software to improve performance or correct errors. As a multi-skilled software engineer, you will take responsibility for writing and testing code as well as any proactive fault fixing. This includes full investigations and putting preventative measures in place and the fast resolution of issues. You will need to design, provision, operation and automation of On-Prem and cloud systems and also be able to deliver future services and CI/CD of any existing services, deploying as requested after any approvals.
This role will require working with a variety of stakeholders, including clients and you should be able to easily translate complex technical and business topics to match the audience. This means working with any team Leads or Product Managers to make priority decisions on platform and Infrastructure needs. You may also be working with other Platform Engineers or trainees and need to provide mentoring or knowledge share.
Further Skills Required:
- Designing and developing the software testing system including experience using the experience you have to analyse user needs and software requirements to meet any design constraints.
- Develop and operate the Infrastructure and software platform for the data ingest and data science teams.
- Adoption of flexible production-grade infrastructure and platform deployment approaches including config management and software defined technology
- Coordination of discovery activities, evaluation and tool interoperability. This may include coordinating SMEs in a scrum team
- Agile methodologies, particularly working as part of a scrum team is essential
- DevOps culture, toolsets, technologies
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
Mandarin Speaking Software Reliability Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared* DevOps Engineer/Consultant/Developer
Senior Software Developer C#
Location: West London, London
Release and Configuration Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates