Working for a major telecoms company, applicants must have significant radio network knowledge for design and test of device communication/connectivity.
- The candidate will have a strong technical understanding at least one of the mobile communication technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE
- Strong technical understanding of IMS
- Mobile device design and architecture
- Strong technical document authoring
- A strong understanding and ability to drive processes, document control and technical Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to influence multi-disciplined teams and persuade others, including external partners.
- Experience in compiling and managing requirements specifications
- At least 5 years' experience of design or technical strategy in your area of expertise
- Awareness of key factors that influence business drivers and technology partners
- Strong problem management skills within a project
- Vendor management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business domains
- Understanding of mobile device test processes, logging tools (QXDM, DM, ELT, STT, HIDS), and debug
- A strong numerate degree
Nice to Have:
- Application service design and architecture
- USIM and security aspects of cellular technologies
- Office365 based data reporting (Access and SQL databases) and automation
- Understanding of software development processes
- Project management and organisational management skills
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications
- Procurement process experience, from concept, through partner selection to contract signature.
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Coaching/mentoring skills
- Financial acumen
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.