|Job Title:||Development Manager/Project Manager - Contact Centre & Retail|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to step up into a senior management position and is working for a high profile, well loved brand with great benefits on offer such as car allowance, bonus, flexible working and lots of other great flexible benefits.
The role will be leading the day-to-day development of the Contact Centre & Retail capability for consumer and enterprise. Managing key development partners and internal teams to deliver new and enhance existing strategic systems capability. Collaborate with partners to produce clear development plans, demonstrating delivery of capability with a focus on quality and outcomes. In collaboration with the Development Management Team, define a strategy for Contact Centre & Retail Systems development. Define, in collaboration with strategic partners, evolving capability and introducing new capability to support the needs of the business aligning with time, cost and quality.
What the role will be doing:
- Accountable for development undertaken to support consumer & enterprise across contact centre and retail platforms and services
- Adherence with, and contribution to the evolution of platform security, working closely with the Security Directorate and Application Security Lead Development Manager
- In collaboration with the Development Management Team, design a 'right size, right skills', team for contact centre & retail and work with the Testing & QA Management Team, design working practices, processes and introduce automation to assure development quality and streamline handover for testing and route to live
- In collaboration with the Development & Architecture Management Teams, define the strategy for the next 3 years, reviewing annually and/or in line with business need, our technology roadmap and evolution to Agile working practices
What experience is needed:
- Previous experience as a Development Manager or Developer or Architect or Project Manager, preferably in a large/established IT function, with people & stakeholder management experience
- Experience with retail or contact centres
- Extensive experience working on cross functional, cross business systems and platforms
- Experience of Genesys contact centre products an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working across the full software development & delivery lifecycle
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Development Manager/Project Manager - Contact Centre & Retail
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Business Development Associate
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Data Warehouse Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire