Lead Development Manager - CRM & Ordering
Permanent - Reading, Berkshire.
Attractive Salary + Benefits such as Annual Bonus, Car Allowance, Flexible Allowances, Life Insurance and many more.
Leading Telecommunication Company requires an experienced Data Architect to work on an ongoing contract basis from Reading office. Client provides flexibility to work remotely with 2 days onsite.
This is a great opportunity for a Development Manager who wants to step up into a senior management position.
You will be leading day-to-day development of the front-end BSS functions for consumer and enterprise; from explore to order submission, managing key development partners and internal teams.
Collaborating with partners to produce clear development plans, demonstrating delivery of capability with a focus on quality and outcomes.
- In collaboration with the Delivery Management Team, assure deliveries across front end BSS systems and platforms for value, quality, reliability, stability and business outcomes
- Adherence with, and contribution to the evolution of platform security, working closely with the Security Directorate and Application Security Lead Development Manager
- In collaboration with the Development Management Team, design a 'right size, right skills', team for front end BSS platforms
- Work with the Testing & QA Management Team, design working practices, processes and introduce automation to assure development quality and streamline handover for testing and route to live
- In collaboration with the Development & Architecture Management Teams, define the strategy for the next 3 years, reviewing annually and/or in line with business need, our technology roadmap and evolution to Agile working practices
- Previous experience as a Development Manager, preferably in a large/established IT function and telecoms would be very desirable
- Extensive experience working on cross functional, cross business systems and platforms, preferably in a large/established environments
- Experience working on and within fast paced, IT development teams, leading and managing, defining strategy and evolving teams and ways of working
- Experience of Amdocs platform products an advantage, but not critical
- Knowledge and experience of working across the full software development & delivery lifecycle, with a background in technical development / engineering / coding / networking and software delivery
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of development with exceptional knowledge of software development practices, processes, and tooling to support large scale enterprise solutions
- Experience with both manual and automated tooling enabling rapid development and delivery of software
- Highly collaborative, demonstrable ability to build successful working relationships within the organisation, across organisations and with 3rd party suppliers and partners
- Experience of working with a range of infrastructure technologies, software delivery and programme delivery methodologies for example, but not limited to; Cloud (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google), on-premise, SaaS, PaaS, Waterfall, Iterative, Scrum, DevOps etc.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please can you send your CV through to Rohit.email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Development Representative
Location: Swords, Dublin
Business Development Associate
Location: Swords, Dublin
Project Manager (EPOS/Endpoint/Cyber Security/Retail)
Project Manager (EPOS/Cyber Security/Endpoint/Retail)
Location: London, England
PMPF Project Manager