|Job Title:||Developer (SC Clearable/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Developer (SC Clearable/Cloud/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible/Terraform/Jenkins/Git/Oracle/SQL/ Confluence/MS Teams/Jira/Agile) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK. (UK Only/with ad-hoc travel to Telford, Shropshire).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- As many of the following as possible: DEVOPS tooling - Agile tooling (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence & MS Teams), Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Oracle, SQL, Cloud AWS, Agile (SAFe, SCRUM)
- System and Software Lifecycle engineering. Programming/software development
- Prepares design options for the working environment of methods, procedures, techniques, tools, and people. Selects systems and software life cycle working practices for software components and micro-services.
- Deploys automation to achieve well-engineered and secure outcomes.
- Build platforms as part of a product
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to the selection of the software development methods, tools and techniques.
- Applies agreed standards and tools to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Systems Integration and Build. Provides technical expertise to enable the configuration of system components and equipment for systems testing.
- Collaborates with technical teams to develop and agree system integration plans and report on progress.
- Defines complex/new integration builds. Ensures that integration test environments are correctly configured. Designs, performs and reports results of tests of the integration build. Selects appropriate testing approach, including manual and automated testing Recommends and implements improvements to processes and tools.
- Utilise modern automation technologies to ensure quality of delivery
- Identifies and documents system integration components for recording in the configuration management system. Develops and executes test plans and test cases. Implements scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks. Collaborates across parties involved in product, systems or service design and development to enable comprehensive test coverage. Identifies improvements in requirements, design or specification processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of testing.
- Analyses and reports on test activities, results, issues and risks, including the work of others.
- Release and Deployment. Assesses and analyses release components for input to release scheduling. Maintains and administers tools and methods for software delivery, deployment and configuration. Maintains release processes and procedures.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.